On this sad day commemorating 45 years since MLK’s death, a reminder that his message of nonviolence and the beloved community lives on in the work of one of his closest friends and confidants, Congressman John Lewis.
I find it so surreal whenever I think about how I get to vote for and be represented by this wonderful man, whose every word and action exudes such an earnest love of humanity (“JUST LOVE THE HELL OUT OF EVERYBODY”), while so many others out there are stuck with someone like, I don’t know, Louie Gohmert.
real proud of this one here.
- sleepyheathen reblogged this from beingblog
- laughingacademy likes this
- vagabondoperatic likes this
- brookehatfield reblogged this from peachtreekeen and added:
- den1990 reblogged this from upworthy
- sarahchristine likes this
- thebonaventuretapes likes this
- okproductions reblogged this from peachtreekeen and added:
- okproductions likes this
- peachtreekeen reblogged this from upworthy and added:
- whowantsbongripsandcoffee reblogged this from beingblog
- goriofthelandofoak likes this
- poopoomagoogooz likes this
- upworthy reblogged this from beingblog
- petaniehaus likes this
- bkerri reblogged this from beingblog
- bkerri likes this
- believe-out-loud likes this
- amonemoney likes this
- sheilastansbury reblogged this from beingblog
- beingblog posted this